Sunday 20 April 2014

#21

Today my friend, April, turned 21! 

No, we did not go out clubbing and no we did not get drunk. We were very mature and ate at a very fancy restaurant named 'Blackbird Bar & Grill' at Eagle Street Pier where 7 out of 10 of us girls ordered a steak because we didn't know what anything else was. 

The picture below is what I wore. Mama Choi was not very pleased with me showing my stomach but oh well! My shoes are from Windsor Smith and I LOVE THEM! Being a 159cm (5'2) tall girl means I am able to wear any type of shoe I want!! Unfortunately I am still significantly shorter than many of my friends. 


This picture below is of me and the beautiful birthday girl during dessert at Passiontree. 


The following two pictures are of Memy (left), April (middle) and me (right)... the second photo might be appear weird but we have this ongoing tradition where the three of us take a photo together with Memy being a loner on the side. We even have a Facebook album dedicated to these types of photos! Over the years, Memy has appeared sad in the photos, but recently, she has embraced her loneliness (which is evident through the second picture below!





xx. claudia.

No comments:

Post a Comment